The start of re-designing my patchwork-bat character, aptly named Patchwork. So as to be less 'cookie-cutter bat anthropomorph'.
Key changes I've begun to consider:
- Ditched the stitching on the wing membrane everywhere except for where it connect directly to the body/legs
- Stretched membrane connecting tissue down to the calves
- Webbing now from deltoid to the wrist, and from the sides of the tail to behind the knee
- Patching pattern will soon follow musculature since it makes more sense
- Elongated ulna/radius
- Face design will be tweaked in terms of overall shape/nose
NO. He can't wear pants anymore due to actual, functional wings.
expect moar later. once im done school. these were scribbled during my lunch break today on the sides of my typography.